We are hiring!
Digital Marketing Interns
About the work from home job/internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Post digital content and engage regularly and simultaneously on all social media platforms
- Make creatives to post on social media
- Use SEO and SEM to enhance our online presence
- Make phone calls to beneficiaries available in the database
- Increase the number of viewership/subscription of our content in all social media platforms
- Give strategies/tip/recommendations to the management team to keep up the engagement at the end of the internship
Who can apply
- are available for the work from home job/internship
- can start the work from home job/internship between 15th Oct’20 and 5th Nov’20
- are available for duration of 2 months
- have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
- Should be available for meeting in person based on requirement maintaining all necessary Covid19 protocols
- Should be able to start the internship from 15th Oct 2020
- Should be available for a duration of at least 2 months
- Should be from Bengaluru
- Should be creative and understand how NGOs function or are willing to learn
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, PLEASE E-MAIL YOUR RESUME TO email@example.com
WE WILL GET IN TOUCH WITH YOU.