SPRUHA offers each participant a doorway into a new and fascinating world of skills and provides an opportunity to engage himself/herself in a process of personal transition. The modules have been designed based on the inputs from the two most important stakeholders- educators and parents.
The goal is to provide a firm foundation of skills upon which the student can further build and generalize their understanding. The skill development transition program addresses all phases of the learning process and grows in complexity with time.
The program is arranged in such a way that each student can develop at their own pace in a facilitated environment.
Core Skill Areas
- Communication Skills
- Cognitive Skills
- Social and Behavioral Skills
- Personality Development
- Functional Life Skills
- Computer Skills
- Office assistant/ Administrative work
- Teaching Assistant/Resource Development for special education
- Digital Designing
- Digitization – Scanning and Data entry
- Web Designing
- Data Annotation
- Organic Gardening
This is an intensive two-year programme
- Year 1:
Core skills along with vocational training
- Year 2:
Core skill areas, vocational training and handling projects in-house or internships
- Full day Program – Core Skill Areas and Vocational Programs
- Half day Program – Core Skill Areas or Vocational Programs